Mr. Ken Spedden
GM, TDX International
Ken is the founder,leader, and visionary for an international science and technology non profit think tank and a recognized leader in innovation, advanced technology solutions and cybersecurity. Ken has served as a Sr. Adviser (Innovation and Advanced/Disruptive technologies/Cybersecurity) for U.S. Intelligence Community and Civilian Agencies, pioneered innovation related initiatives that have been formally recognized by the White House, created technology capabilities funded by U.S. National Security agencies and briefed leaders in both the U.S.Government, U.S. Five Eyes Alliance members and Fortune 500 companies related to advanced technology capabilities. Ken has led large scale, strategic initiatives with Government/State Agencies, International Organizations (United Nations, World Bank Group) and Fortune 500 companies.
Ken's career to date includes successful leadership and stewardship of multiple technology start-up and emerging technology companies as a corporate executive/officer. Ken has a deep and expansive network of both business and government leaders in the United States and overseas. Ken serves on multiple for-profit, nonprofit and Academia boards.
Ken is committed to supporting public-private partnership initiatives and the value they can provide to the Government, the economy and the Nation.
- 19 years in senior executive and officer roles in high growth and emerging technology companies, focusing on the commercial and federal sector
- Led and executed strategic OCONUS business expansion initiatives in 34 countries
- Co-created 5 innovative solutions for multiple market segments
- Member of the Industrial Advisory Board for Virginia Commonwealth University's School of Engineering Computer Science Department
- Founding Advisory Board Member for Virginia Commonwealth University's Cybersecurity Center
- Member of the Board of Directors for Warriors Ethos, a nonprofit dedicated to assisting U.S. Military Veterans with transitioning back to the workforce.